Because of a high level of concern for the health of our patients and staff, Humboldt County Memorial Hospital is
limiting visitor access to Long Term Care and Inpatient unit during the flu season.
All outpatient services are still available. Labs, Radiology, Rehab Services and all other outpatient test and appointments are still running as normal.
* No visitors to Long Term Care are allowed at this time.
* Inpatient visitors are restricted to immediate family only and no children under the age of 18 are allowed unless they are a patient or parent of a patient (exceptions need to be cleared with the charge nurse).
* Any visitors with fever, cough, or diarrhea should stay home.
* Anyone coming into the hospitals with flu or cold symptoms will be required to wear a mask.
* Visitors and patients should cover their cough (cough or sneeze into your sleeve).
* Visitors may be required to wear personal protective equipment such as gown, gloves, and a mask if visiting a patient.
• Visitors and patients should wash their hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
• Hand sanitizer is the preferred method.
• Hand hygiene should be done before and after patient contact.